Sunday 1 May 2016

Evaluation Question 3

3.What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


Immediate Music distributes top of the pops, this magazine includes fashion, pop music and posters. I chose this company because it already advertises a magazine that is very similar to mine, but it may not be the best for this company because having two magazines similar to each other could start to effect sales of 'top of the pops'. Even though Immediate music would be a good to distribute my media product, it may not be a good idea for them to do so.



The genre of my magazine is pop, i chose this because bright eye catching girly colours will be used, my target audience is 13 to 18 year olds. Another reason i decided to make my magazine pop is because a lot of artists are pop artists, these will make my magazine popular because a lot of people are fans of the stars shown inside or on the cover of my magazine, JUICY!

When researching, i found that many other similar magazines have the same price range, or the same conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment