Monday 2 May 2016

Evaluation Question 4

4.Who would be the audience for your media product?


When i was thinking about the audience for my magazine, i done some research on some similar magazines, which helped my understand what my final aim would be. 


i found that doing this gave me an idea on my audience for my magazine, these two magazines are aimed at people the same ages as mine, it also gave me ideas on the layout and colours i needed to attract the people i wanted too. Most of the people who purchase these two pop magazines are female, just like what i was aiming for.



My target audience would be teenage girls, who have an interest in pop music. This is one of the reasons i chose girly colours through out my magazine, another thing is that teenage girls are pictured on every page i have done which will help to draw in the teenage audience i am trying too. On my front cover, world famous stars are advertised, they are again both female, making it seem appealing to girls who listen to their music, also a way of attracting the attention of the people who are fans because i am advertising free things inside.



The colours play a massive part in identifying the audience, the colours pink and purple are bright and stand for, happiness, fun and joy. Even though they are mainly colours that would stand out to girls, boys could also be attracted to this type of pop magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment