Tuesday 3 May 2016

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Here i am going to compare both products from my preliminary task to my final magazine now.


Preliminary task:                                             


 When comparing both pieces of work i have completed it is obvious that a lot has improves, this is because as time went on i became comfortable using PhotoShop and was able to experiment with a lot of new things.

The front covers have changed a lot, there is now much more detail on my music magazine, this is because i learnt from style models, in order to attract your target audience you have to make it into something they would want to buy.

The contents pages are very different because now it is full of the right information, it has a lot of colour and is no space left.

Even though my preliminary task did not include a double page spread, my 'JUICY!' double page spread fits into my pop magazine.


Although one is a magazine advertising a school, and the other is a music magazine, they both need to have the same conventions, just like any other magazine.

Things like the size of writing and text has also changed in my newest product, this is because i came to understand that it needed to be clear in order for my audience to understand.

Final piece:  



No comments:

Post a Comment