Thursday 28 April 2016

Evaluation Question 2

2.How does your media product represent particular social groups?

My media product is aimed more at women than it is at men, this is because all three of the actors used throughout my magazine are female, even though males are wanted to buy this magazine.
My magazine will be aimed at people the ages of 13-18, the actors i used are all between these ages and will draw in my target audience, also the 'Band' and questions they answered, are suitable for this age range.
I also think the pictures used in my media product show females to be strong, fun people, like shown in the following pictures:



Also, because of the target audience i am trying to appeal too, my price £2.50 is suitable because it is affordable for people at school or college.


No comments:

Post a Comment