Friday 22 January 2016

front cover

These are the three best picture for my front cover;



final pick- 



i have chosen this picture for my front cover because it matches the attitude i am trying to portray to the audience. i think my target audience will be drawn to this because many pop music magazines show people who they aspire to be, using this picture, my target audience of teen girls, they will familiarise  with the clothing that is also worn. The angle for this shoot is very straight on using the tripod, this is also the only picture they all actors are looking at the camera, and portrays the attitude i was trying to get across. My target audience is teenage girls, but i think some of the older audience may be attracted to my magazine if this was the front cover. The reason i didn't use props for any of my shoots is so that the attention is on the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment