Friday 27 November 2015

my magazine genre

My previous posts have looked in to different genres of music, by looking at a range of different magazines i have decided to base my magazine on pop.

For my pop magazine i will use the following specifications;
  • Age- 13-17
  • Gender- female,
  • Genre- pop,
  • Social status- Teenagers, or students,
  • Price- £2.50, because this is what teenagers who have less money will be able to afford.
  • In my magazine i will use the following bands such as, Little Mix and One direction, because these are global stars who are recognisable and also appeal to the teenage audience.





Even though this pop magazine is sold for £2.99, my magazine will be slightly less as this will be more affordable for the range of people i am trying to aim my magazine at.


No comments:

Post a Comment